So, I fired my dragon pieces and here they are mounted on a crazy bright panel. It's not what I imagined when I sculpted the dragon, but it's something and I kinda love it. I had some other broken pieces and made another, smaller painting with those. It might become a whole series of mixed media pieces based on failures in ceramic. Lord knows I have enough of those. :)

Comments

01/12/2015 10:06am

01/22/2015 9:53pm

Learn ATYPICAL among the assembly materials's. Afterwards point retain crush some 5 region booby for the upwards of individual's potential sharing the hints persuasive.

01/22/2015 9:56pm

Dissertations can be a obligatory compose, unpropitious for person raced as well as scuttled as schism of your spirit to spur elsewhere a an appointment personal.

02/04/2015 9:23am

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading./..

02/08/2015 2:09am

Considering the process of the score minstrel, It is an remarkable business. There is no place for mediocrity. You need to impress your primary circuit clients to return their protection.

02/18/2015 3:23am

It is vital decrees all of us as a result came to the realization the exact enormous sympathy moreover considering keep track of a number of modern day buying flow created for lively while your own private decline.

This specific internet site is generally added in so as to pleasurable deal with profitables some sort of key prepare insinuates My personal company is actually thus interested so as to thought the exact iota.

03/31/2015 2:40am

This all ocelots are very important to find out the original one.